Built in 1890, this is one of the oldest houses in Wroxham in the heart of the Norfolk Broads. The original owner was artist, traveller and philanthropist Agnes Gardener-King, who was also an extremely keen gardener. The new owners possessed her photo album from 1934 with many pictures of the garden. Our brief was to reflect the colourful palette as created by Agnes but to work in the modern day. The grounds are much more wooded and shady today and careful negotiation was needed to navigate the restrictions of The Broads Authority and the quest for a flowery garden.